Best Dental Implants in Delhi | Dental Implants Cost in Delhi
A. Most ideal replacement of natural teeth.
- Digital x-ray and/or CBCT scan
- Digital photographs
- Diagnostic models
After a thorough discussion & consent etc., the Implant procedure date is finalized.
A. They bring about closest substitution to natural teeth by replacing missing one tooth to multiple teeth
Multiple advantages -
- Unmatchable comfort
- Titanium or Ti-alloys - Noble metals which are excellent in strength and have time-proven bio-compatibility i.e.they are accepted by your body readily.
- Strengthen the bone by holding it - So you don't lose the height and width of the bone which is otherwise lost at a fast pace after you lose a tooth.
- The adjacent teeth are left to their natural state. Another positive and additional feature is that they hold the bone for their longevity too.
- A universal solution to majority of tooth loss problems.
- Increase the quality of life by many times.
More Questions & Answers
Q. Are Dental Implants costly?
A. A Dental Implant from a reasonably good company would cost you very close to a dental bridge but if one compares the cost in the long run, the dental implants are studied and found to last longer. So it is an investment of a life time amounting to best benefits over years to decades. Nevertheless it is the closest by far we have reached in our aspiration to mimic nature.
Q. How do we care for Dental Implants?
A. Well, that's exactly like your natural teeth. Brushing and flossing is the golden rule to keep your oral cavity healthy. Professional cleaning by dental surgeon regularly is crucial to keep a check over any early development which may cause irreversible problems if left unattended or untreated.
Q. When it is about a choice between a Dental Bridge or a Dental Implant, which one is better for me ?
A. By all means Dental Implants win the vote hands down! Here's why
1. Biomimetic - Their placement in jaw bone is the closest we can go to creating teeth. They feel like patients' own teeth.
2. Confidence & feel - with expert placement they will fetch you an everlasting confidence in your smile & well being!
3. Function - they grip and involve the surrounding bone unlike the dental bridges which depend on the side or adjacent teeth. In bridges, the forces of chewing are transferred to adjacent teeth and often they have to take more loads than they ever should. Hence, in dental implants, all teeth live their own survival time yet function in harmony & balance.
4. Bone Saving - It's a well highlighted fact that the implants hold your jaw bones from natural loss or diminution & thus, keep the gum line from losing or receding.
5. Esthetics - They are the best option when it comes to having the most natural looking smiles.
Q. If I have a missing tooth or missing set of teeth what is the best ideal option for replacement?
A. The best options may vary largely based on your overall health, oral health and habits, health of surrounding tissues and adjacent teeth. Nevertheless, the ideal option when dictated by "closest to natural" parameters is undoubtedly the Dental Implants.
Q. I have heard that implant process typically takes six months to an year. Is that correct?
A. The minimum amount of time the Dental Implant process may take can be as short as same day to one week. Well that happens though in excellent conditions with balanced and harmonized forces in your mouth.
Still let us understand.
The whole process of implant with crown is largely two staged. The two stages are often 3 to 4 months apart on an average.
Immediate crowns options are also available (Courtesy: Basal Implants) but are subjected to the conditions prevalent in your mouth.
- First visit: Diagnosis, Models, Discussion with basic X-rays/CBCT Scans ==> Treatment Planning ==> Protocols and Consents.
- Day of surgery with minimum or no medication
- Temporary Replacements (while waiting for the final restoration)
- Evaluation of surrounding structures ( Clinically/X-rays )
- Fresh models
- Process of tooth replacement (Most often does not involve another surgery and in most of the cases is pain-free)
Q. What if I already have a bad/broken/fractured tooth/tooth fragments? Do I first need to get them extracted and then should I see the implant surgeon?
If your X-rays/scan present with a great (or predictably healthy) picture of surrounding bone & gums, a single surgery may be the only requirement for both extraction as well as implant placement. One anesthetic injection & you are sorted!.
Count these incredible and noteworthy Advantages
- No multiple injections
- No double/triple surgeries
- No to minimal pain or discomfort
- Guided and maximum utilization of remaining bone. (The best benefit)
The decision however, vests in the hands and treatment planning of the doctor.
Q. What if I don't to replace missing teeth? I am happy and eating properly anyways!!
A. Well, it's probably that you maybe just at the tip of the iceberg if you have or have not started feeling any or few of the following problems.
Unfortunately you are about to or destined to experience
- Loss of natural facial profile and fullness
- Increase in the wrinkles/creases/fine lines/furrowing
- Loss all appearance - 'Aged' look
- Lack of support to cheeks or lips or both
- Loss of face height -giving the illusion of nose & chin to be up close.
- Chewing inefficiency
- Compromised digestion