Can I Get Permanent Teeth In Two Days?
Interestingly and fortunately, the answer to this question is yes. Thanks to the new revolution in the industry called immediate loading implants.
What Are Immediate Loading Implants?
Immediate loading implants are special titanium devices inserted in your bone of the jaw over which a dental crown is fabricated and cemented. These implants are one single unit and are highly acceptable by the body. The beauty of immediate loading implants lies in the execution of the process wherein, there is an easy fabrication of cap as well as post-operative patient care forward, which means the patient is ready to use the new implanted tooth within 48 to 72 hours.
About 45% of adults in India are suffering from gum diseases, with 10% of them experience it in the form of tooth loss. The most importantly recognized treatment which goes closest to the natural replacement is via dental implants. The fastest of which are the immediate loading implants.
Do I Qualify to Get Immediate Dental Implants?
Well, the answer to this question is yes. You are ready to take up the highly sophisticated procedure for immediate dental implants if you relate to one or more of the following scenarios.
- If there is excessive bone damage due to decay or advanced gum diseases, immediate dental implants can be placed in a single visit and subsequently gapped to bring the remaining bone back into function.
- These implants are practically for all patients including the ones who smoke, who have diabetes or have got minimum bone.
- This treatment is documented to have achieved a 98% success rate as compared to 95% of classic dental implants or delayed dental implants.
- In the same visit, the tooth which is offending can be extracted and under the same anesthesia without needing any second surgery, the immediate implants can be put right at the socket at the same side where the upcoming dental replacement has been planned.
- Any dangers of potential postoperative complications are minimal. This is because of the less intrusive medical procedures which are done in immediate loading implants. Wherein we do not require additional bone grafting or sinus lift procedures.
- Though, it is understandable that the patients must have great oral hygiene and routine checkups following any dental treatment. Still, the oral hygiene prerequisites of the patient are less severe after he has immediate-loading implants in his mouth.
- An average cost of immediate implants can be estimated to be far lesser than the ordinary classical implants due to a minimal number of complicated steps required in the former.
- Fewer implants may be placed to replace a greater number of missing teeth in the form of a fixed denture or a fixed bridge.
How long do immediate loading basal implants last?
These dental implants are extraordinarily intended to last for long with a success rate of more than 95%. They offer the closest possible option in contrast to a real tooth replacement; functioning, feeling, and looking just like healthy teeth.
How painful are immediate loading basal implants?
Local anesthesia is used for the procedure. Most patients report that implants placement felt far less tormenting than even a tooth extraction.
After the dental implant, painkillers will be recommended to handle any agony.
How will you take care of immediate loading basal implants?
In the early post-operative stage, it is essential to pursue the clean oral hygiene given by your dental specialist, so the recovery is quick and infection-free.
After recovery, the implant requires thorough and regular maintenance through oral hygiene procedures. Regular dental check-ups are required which are also necessary for overall oral health maintenance.